Branch No: 80059-7556
612 E. Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
Phone: (310) 549-4402
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Seeking Forklift drivers in the city of Carson! Paying $16hr Long Term- Performance to hire Seeking experienced forklift driver 2nd shift 3pm- 11:...
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
•Fast Paced Packing •Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store) •Keep a clean and safe working...
Base Pay: 13.50 per HOUR
Material Handler: The material handler is responsible for handling incoming freight, segregate product, inspect all product they handle to ensure t...
Material Handler: The material handler is responsible for handling incoming freight, segregate product, inspect all product they handle to ensure they are properly packaged and undamaged, they also count product to ensure the quantities received are correct, manually place the product onto pallets, palletize and shrink-wrap for an operator to proper put-away on the shelves of the warehouse.
Schedule: 1st 5:00 am – 1:30 pm (Flexibility to work OT, weekends, and holidays as needed).
Base Pay: 14.50 per HOUR
Seeking for an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator in the city of Carson. The main function of this position is to provide support to...
Seeking for an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator in the city of Carson. The main function of this position is to provide support to the shipping department through picking orders, move products to and from storage areas and loading docks into the truck, and supporting other warehouse functions. The operator must have 3 years of experience operating Stand-up Reach and Sit-Down Clamp in a logistics facility.
Shift: 2nd 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm (Able to work weekends and Holiday’s if needed)
Base Pay: 22.00
Job Description: Do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various types of Heavy Duty Equipment such as Hydra...
Job Description: Do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various types of Heavy Duty Equipment such as Hydraulic/Air Brake Systems, Chassis, Trailer Repair and Preventative Maintenance Services. As a valued employee of our team, you will repair and maintain out freight liner, international, Sterling, Volvo, Mack, Mercedes, Kenworth, Isuzu, Peterbilt, Kal-Mar, Ottawa, Capacity trucks/tractors, along with related electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems by performing the following duties:
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 22.00
Duties and Responsibilities 1. Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns2. Recommending the correct service and repair actions3. S...
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns
2. Recommending the correct service and repair actions
3. Safety operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks, and heavy-duty equipment in our shop.
4. Preventative maintenance inspections and repairs; warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
5. Assist other technicians in repairs if needed
6. Being able to determine and perform Electric Systems check, Hydraulic / Air Brake Systems, Chassis, Trailer Repair, and Preventative Maintenance Services
7. Perform BIT / DOT inspections and have extensive knowledge of what is considered “Out of Service”
8. Complete written reports on jobs including labor, parts, cause, and corrections needed.
9. Communicate to management ideas for improving working conditions, productivity, and safety.
10. Comply with safety and OSHA procedures.
11. Assist with other yard departments when required
12. Maintain a clean mechanic shop at all times
13. Be able to report accidents and /or incidences.
Apply Now More Info
Phones will be monitored each day from 8:00am – 5:00pm. Please call us at 562-690-8605 or text us at 310-549-4402. If you get voice mail leave a message and we will call you back during business hours.
We are still interviewing and hiring! You can still complete an application online. Things are a little different, we will now do interviews over the phone and by video connection.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.