Branch No: 31004-7360
2550 Beckleymeade Avenue
Dallas, TX 75237
Phone: (972) 206-2599
Base Pay: 16.90 per HOUR
Target Distribution Center is in need of associates in Midlothian, TX! Shifts: Tuesday through Friday or Saturday through Monday Pay rate: $16.90/H...
Target Distribution Center is in need of associates in Midlothian, TX!
Shifts: Tuesday through Friday or Saturday through Monday
Pay rate: $16.90/HOUR to $19.08/HOUR (DEPENDING ON SHIFT SELECTED)
Associate will be cleaning warehouse floors, removing debris, maintaining cleanliness, breaking up boxes and materials, house-keeping.
Must attend orientation before starting!
Hurry spots are limited!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
ProLogistix seeks a professional HR Administrator for our client in Mesquite TX!!! The HR Administrator will serve as the first point of contact to...
ProLogistix seeks a professional HR Administrator for our client in Mesquite TX!!!
The HR Administrator will serve as the first point of contact to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. This will include but not limited to the handling of all employee documentation, recruitment paperwork and starter packs, assist in day to day employee relations, safety, training and development, front office administration and time and attendance functions.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
• Performs front office administrative duties, administrative work, including scheduling,
maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
• Assists with documentation concerning grievances, terminations, absences, incidents,
and performance reports.
• Supports the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Process employee transaction including by limited to new hires, change of status,
training and development, performance, and terminations.
• Assists with recruiting, hiring, or training new employees.
• Coordinate safety programs for compliance, training sessions and employee
• Maintains and update time and attendance records.
• Support benefit open enrollment and benefit inquiries.
• Assists payroll department by providing relevant employee information (i.e., leave of
absence, sick days, and work schedules).
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource
Qualifications and Required Experience
• Associates degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years required experience in an HR Administrative role.
• Minimum 1+ years required experience in a Warehouse operations environment.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
• ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS system experience strongly preferred.
• Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills required.
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
Clamp Forklift Operators Needed In Wilmer!!!!! Appliance Distribution Company in Wilmer is looking for Sit-down Clamp forklift Operators Schedule:...
Clamp Forklift Operators Needed In Wilmer!!!!!
Appliance Distribution Company in Wilmer is looking for Sit-down Clamp forklift Operators
2nd shift-Monday-Friday 4pm-12:30am
3rd shift-Monday-Friday 10pm-6:30am
2nd shift $17.50
3rd shift $16.75
Essential job requirements:
•Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
•Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner •Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all Client policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulationsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Temp to Hire Opportunities. Shift/Pay (2)Mon-Thurs 3pm-1:30am ($15.50) (2)Fri,Sat,Sun 6am-6:30pm (17.00) Potential candidate is responsible for o...
Temp to Hire Opportunities.
(2)Mon-Thurs 3pm-1:30am ($15.50)
(2)Fri,Sat,Sun 6am-6:30pm (17.00)
Potential candidate is responsible for operating stand up forklifts to load and unload materials throughout the Distribution Center. This will consist of you lumping, shrink wrapping and Putaway. Must be a team player who has warehouse experience. Candidate will be responsible for operating and using industrial, powered stand up forklifts. This position will also involve material handler duties. Candidate must understand this is not a full-time driver position and walking will be needed throughout the warehouse.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Cycle Counter Needed!! Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11pm or finish $16.50 per hour Resume Needed!! Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of...
Cycle Counter Needed!!
Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11pm or finish
$16.50 per hour
Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage. Research all inventory location problems (mystery pallets, inventory errors, etc.). Responsible for any areas (including inbounds, picking, outbounds, etc.) requiring additional lift operator-related task assistance.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.98 per HOUR
Line Support • Shift: 4:30 pm- 1:30 am . Monday-Friday / Some Saturdays needed for OT if needed• Must be flexible for extended hour...
• Shift: 4:30 pm- 1:30 am . Monday-Friday / Some Saturdays needed for OT if needed
• Must be flexible for extended hours and weekends as needed.
• Pay: $16.98/ HR
3 months recent experience working in a warehouse a plus
Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
Able to count accurately
Clearing areas and moving Pallets when needed.
Bonus available after associate completes 30 days and again at 90 days!!!!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
ProLogistix has a PASSION for finding GREAT people Great jobs! We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives for our cl...
ProLogistix has a PASSION for finding GREAT people Great jobs! We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives for our client in Lancaster! These are full time positions. Job Details:
• Shift: 8:30a.m.-5:30p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8a.m.-5p.m. Friday
• Must be flexible for extended hours and weekends as needed. • Pay: $25/ HR
• Pay: $25/ HR Based on Experience
• We are looking for someone with a Finance background, strong analytical and computer skills in data analytics and reporting, SAP experience, and college degree preferred. Luxury Customer Service- Will speak with Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists and Estheticians. Benefits:
• FREE ONLINE COURSES available to ProLogistix employees!
• Medical: Major Medical, Wellness and Basic Plans to choose from
• Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability • Holiday pay (after minimum hour requirement is met)
• Earn extra money with candidate referrals • 401K and more! Job Description: • Receiving and placing phone calls.
• Data Entry
• Maintain customer relationships
• Processing and shipping of electronic and manual orders for major retailers
• Serving as customer advocate
• Maintain contact with all departments Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• College Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• 3-5 years in Customer Service. • Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Organizational Skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
• SAP knowledge a plus!
• Strong MS Office & Typing Skills.
• Proficient working in Outlook.
• Requires ability to work independently.
• Requires the ability to pay close attention to detail and meet deadlines.
• Must have strong relationship building skills.
• Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions.
• Ability to do basic math skills.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and communicate in English.
• Strong attention to detail. Apply Today! Not for you? Please share our information to some who may be looking!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Immediate Opening! Warehouse Associate Shift 9:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday Pay:$15.00 per hour Job Requirements: Able to work 8-10 hours shifts Able...
Pay:$15.00 per hour
Job Requirements: Able to work 8-10 hours shifts Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift 75lbs Job Responsibilities: Follow warehouse policies and procedures Stage products at bay door manually Load trailer manually This position is very Physical!!!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.75 per HOUR
Now Hiring Warehouse Lead!! Must have a resume showing experience!! Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30pm to 5am Training Schedule: 4 weeks 7am-3:30pm Pay...
Now Hiring Warehouse Lead!!
Must have a resume showing experience!!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30pm to 5am
Training Schedule: 4 weeks 7am-3:30pm
This position will be working directly with shift Supervisor to help drive daily operations in the warehouse.
• Moving, stocking, staging, and storing products and materials using high lift reach equipment.
• Efficiently stock and store merchandise in appropriate areas
• Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is correct.
Must have experience with
- Data Entry
- Load Tracking
- Transportation Management System Input
- Driver Payroll - Driver/Store CallsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.36 per HOUR
• Must be able to understand and follow general safety instructions for a manufacturing environment and any specific safety instructions for t...
• Must be able to understand and follow general safety instructions for a manufacturing environment and any specific safety instructions for this position.
• Be present for regularly scheduled shift work.
• Work together with team members to meet production goals. The employee is required to speak and communicate with other employees ·
Manufacturing/work experience and willingness to learn to operate required positions in the team assigned.
· Track record of successful team support, meeting work performance expectations and commitment toward continuous improvement.
· Experience performing duties in a working in team's environment committed to positive performanceApply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Corona virus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.
ProLogistix in South Dallas, Texas hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.