Branch No: 20141-7440
1018 Mendell David Drive
Jackson, MS 39272
Phone: (601) 760-0920
Base Pay: Weekly
• Requires good mental abilities and attitude to solve problems and maintain customer service standards. • Ability to plan and prioritize...
• Requires good mental abilities and attitude to solve problems and maintain customer service standards.
• Ability to plan and prioritize, problem solve and multi-task as necessary to meet customer demand in a fast- paced environment
• Use of a hand -held RF scanner and familiarity with WMS is needed
• Load and unload trucks, and palletize products and material using a variety of material-handling equipment
• Verify accuracy of shipment and record any discrepancies and/or damage.
• Label and take goods to appropriate storage area using material-handling equipment
• Assemble containers/crates or skids and stretch wrap to complete put away.
• Operate a variety of material-handling tool including pallet jack, reach lift truck, walkie rider and double pallet jack.
• Assist with cycle counts using radio frequency technology
• Assist with general warehouse housekeeping and any other duties as required
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally