Branch No: 67341-7454
12961 N. Main Street
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Phone: (904) 512-6360
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
This position is a Sit down forklift or cherry picker position. You can either have experience on the Sit down forklift or the cherry picker and th...
This position is a Sit down forklift or cherry picker position. You can either have experience on the Sit down forklift or the cherry picker and they will train you on whichever one you have never operated. Must be ok with being on and off your equipment throughout the entire shift.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.30 per HOUR
Job Title: Maintenance Technician I Shift: Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM Pay: $19.30/hr Job Summary: With supervision, performs maintenance operations f...
Job Title: Maintenance Technician I Shift:
With supervision, performs maintenance operations from verbal/written instructions and established procedures to get assigned tasks accomplished. Performs intermediate electrical repairs and mechanical maintenance on warehouse distribution equipment and facility systems on a routine basis relying on training and experience to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and keep the warehouse operations functioning in a safe and efficient manner.
• Performs minor to intermediate level troubleshooting procedures for mechanical and electrical issues connected with facility, equipment, and conveyor systems in accordance with established safety, performance and quality standards.
• Installs, uninstalls, repairs and services warehouse conveyors, machinery and equipment and assists with emergency breakdown repairs.
• Reads, understands, and utilizes technical manuals, electrical and mechanical blueprints, schematics and written instructions to perform basic to intermediate level maintenance.
• Draws from technical support sites, customer contacts and internet troubleshooting resources to aid in the repair of equipment. • Performs standard maintenance of HVAC systems and components such as pumps, check valves, thermostats, flow valves and gauges.
• Operates hand and power tools to complete general carpentry tasks.
• Conducts routine maintenance and inspections on facility safety systems (sprinkler, generator, etc.).
• Performs customary predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance tasks in support of the company preventative maintenance program.
• Supports company inspection and testing programs including fire and security systems, backup generator, etc.
• Logs required information in the company CMMS (emaint) tracking system to maintain parts inventory.
• Operates company trucks and material handling equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the MaApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
A Material Handler must strive to safely and efficiently work within the receiving and shipping department to sort, verify and manually pull and tr...
A Material Handler must strive to safely and efficiently work within the receiving and shipping department to sort, verify and manually pull and transport product to various departments and/or locations by direction of the clerk, lead, supervisor or Internal Operating System and/or Radio Frequency (RF) unit.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to Gildan’s safety regulations.
• Responsible for sorting and receiving incoming inventory.
• Responsible for verifying and labeling outgoing inventory, to meet customer needs.
• Use Radio Frequency (RF) unit in combination with Internal Operating System to perform daily work.
• Load, unload, move, stack and stage product by following standard operating procedures.
• Read and comprehend orders, labels and other worksheets by following standard operating procedures.
• Meet minimum production and accuracy standards and delivery deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
• Demonstrates ability to follow directions and change priorities or job duties as business needs require; rotate to other production functions as needed.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn Internal Operating System and operate Radio Frequency (RF) unit.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume environment while meeting deadlines.
• Able to work both independently and within a team.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
• Comprehend verbal and written instructions.
• Mandatory overtime as required, which may include weekends.
• Ability to read, write and have sufficient ability to identify colors, sizes, quantity, label and SKU information.
• Basic math skills in counting and quantity required.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Sit Down Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate1st Shift! One Click Away. APPLY NOW! This is one opportunity you DO NOT want to pass up. ...
Sit Down Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate
One Click Away. APPLY NOW! This is one opportunity you DO NOT want to pass up. See for yourself why 8 out of 10 of our associates say ProLogistix is a great employer.
“I really like my assignment and I appreciate the ProLogistix staff. Thanks for finding me a job I enjoy.” Angel, ProLogistix Associate
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.Apply Now More Info
ProLogistix in North Jacksonville places warehouse associates, equipment operators, and forklift drivers throughout the North Jacksonville area in warehouse and logistics jobs. We offer seasonal temporary work, temp to hire jobs, and direct hire opportunities with thriving client partners throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas. Apply with us today!