Opportunity is knocking! We are currently looking for an experienced Electronic Cell Phone Repair Tech to join the ProLogistix family. This position offers competitive weekly pay, great benefits and a safe working environment. If you are a hardworking electronic repair tech looking to join a growing company, then take that next step now.
- Pay: 15.50-19.00 per hour, depending on experience
- 2nd Shift: 2pm to 10:30pm, Monday to Friday
As a ProLogistix Soldering and Electronic Repair Tech We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Cell Phone Discounts
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Purchase discounts through Working Advantage from apparel to entertainment!
In this role you will provide services to the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest Smart Phone service carriers. The Soldering and Electronics Repair Technician is responsible for troubleshooting smart phones and mobile devices and repair component levels to ensure an efficient and timely process for completing repair orders and projects. The Repair Technician will utilize soldering equipment to repair, modify, and change parts on electronic circuit boards and 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) equipment.
Key Duties of Soldering and Electronic Repair Tech:
- Troubleshoot and repair components to Smartphones or mobile device electronic circuit boards
- Understand electronic circuits and layouts to perform troubleshooting and repair
- Use test and measurement equipment to determine root cause like oscilloscopes, signal generators and volt meters
- Perform both surface mount and thru hole soldering techniques
- Follow Electrostatic Discharge or ESD policy standards
- Maintain satisfactory quality performance levels
- Maintain clean and organized workstations
- Other duties as assigned
Apply NOW and grow your electronic smartphone repair career with a company rated “Excellent” in keeping their employees safe on the job.
“I like working for ProLogistix so much, I already referred two people!” ProLogistix Associate, Kylie