Branch No: 80126-6291
4567 South B Street
Stockton, CA 95206
Phone: (209) 289-0980
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
IT SAP ABAPer (Junior) GENERAL PURPOSE: Responsible for the development, enhancements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP rela...
SAP ABAPer (Junior)
Responsible for the development, enhancements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications, which support the eCommerice Order fulfilment business areas. Position includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications. Serve as a technical expert resource for IT Staff in other areas. Applications in the environment include core SAP ERP applications including SAP S4/HANA, with modules including SD, MM, LE, FI, CO. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities: Development: Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of business systems. Ability to analyze business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs. Ability to take detailed programming designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code. Capable of effectively communicating with internal and external customers possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Ability to determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes ambiguous and/or contradictory information; demonstrate good listening skills. Ability to quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be primary area of expertise. Technical Database Expertise and User Support: Development projects as assigned, including requirements documentation through design, development, testing and support documentation. Day to day support, administration and maintenance as support for reported issues with assigned application areas/systems. Support IT Help Desk with any SAP ABAP related issues: Liaison to SAP Support for any ABAP related tickets. SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Technical Skills: Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Supervisor Must have experience working a graveyard shift Responsibilities Include: • Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction...
Must have experience working a graveyard shift
• Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area Job brief We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share. Responsibilities
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy • Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments Requirements
• Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
• Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skillsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.53 per HOUR
Assembly workers forklift operators needed Job duties: Assembly workers are performing any combination of following duties: Loading, un...
Assembly workers forklift operators needed
Job duties: Assembly workers are performing any combination of following duties: Loading, unloading, and moving boxes and product that can weigh up to 50 lbs throughout the warehouse.using power tools Opens Product boxes using box cutters or other hand tools. Re-packaging damaged material. Re-labeling product Loads materials into container. Moves materials to or from storage or work sites to designated area. Focuses on safe and efficient movement of products and materials. Planning supply and material requirements by studying production schedule. Prepare products and materials for shipment. Maintaining safe work environment. Following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Loads, unloads, and moves 50 lb materials throughout warehouse. Keeping warehouse environment clean.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 28.00 per HOUR
Distribution Center in Mountain House in need of a Bilingual Human Resources Manager HR Manager will ensure that the overall administration, coordi...
Distribution Center in Mountain House in need of a Bilingual Human Resources Manager
HR Manager will ensure that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans, and programs are realized.
Bilingual Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: yes
Welder/sit - down forklift operator Stockton 2-3 month project $20.00/hr $22/hr if you are a certified welder SUMMARY: Will be assisti...
Base Pay: 45.00 per HOUR
Summary/Objective The Finance Manager position is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, pro...
The Finance Manager position is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions. The manager also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
What You’ll Do
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Manages assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
• Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
• Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks.
• Perform internal/bank/insurance audit annually/half year/quarterly • Manages budget and controls expenses effectively.
• Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
• Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively.
• Manage and monitor systems & cost as well a correct error
• Manage accounting GL – monthly/half year/quarterly closing
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Manage fixed asset activity
• Supports budget and forecasting activities. Snapshot of Your Impact
• By 3-month mark: Understands best practices, SOPs, month-end and year-endApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.