ProLogistix is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in Orlando, FL 32809
The Customer Service Representative should maintains good will and effectiveness with customers and staff. Researches and responds to questions and problems, and arranges for special customer shipments while maintaining good will and effectiveness with customers and staff.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintains good will and effectiveness with buyers, owner operators, customers and staff
- Initiates outbound calls for customer orders.
- Receives inquiries, orders and complaints from customers; investigates various sources for information and answers inquiries in writing or by phone, depending on the urgency; contacts other personnel in other departments when follow-up ins necessary.
- Inputs all customer orders on assigned call sheets in to AS400 System no later than 4:00pm.
- Analyzes incoming orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise; corrects order code, customer number, item count and number of cases ordered; special instructions on orders pertaining to shipping, pick-ups, etc.; initiates credit memos and billing adjustments as required.
- Copies and files invoices, accounts payables, credits, etc. and maintains file copy of the original sales invoice for immediate reference.
- Answers telephone in a courteous manner.
- Processes other computer operations, i.e.; credits, add-ons, etc.
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, while remaining calm and focused.
- Informs Customer Service Manager of potential problems and important information.
- Stays current with memos and promotional updates. Maintains familiarity with product information including promotional items, new items and substitutes. Recommends products to customers.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager
High school diploma/GED plus 5 years customer service experience in an office environment. You must be people-oriented and be able to effectively communicate (including reading, writing and speaking) in English. Must possess the ability to accurately operate a 10 key and type 30 wpm.
This position requires 2 years experience with AS400 System.
Hours – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday thru Saturday - Saturday will be half day -
You will have Sunday and one day off during the week
Term: Temp to Hire
***This position is contingent on a criminal background and Drug test***
If you are interested and have the required experience, apply today!