3PL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
1. Responsible for handling inbound calls, email, and faxes in a timely and professional manner.
2. Acting as the first level of support for inquiries from customers, and direct customers to the correct resource for incorrectly routed phone calls, email, webmail, and faxes, or for additional assistance as necessary.
3. Assist with inquiries, reporting, and troubleshooting for customers, working cohesively as a team for the benefit of the customers.
4. Provide accurate information to customers concerning Manufacturers’ Policy and Procedures.
5. Assist customers with product returns, label requests, recalls, assistance maneuvering the website, and any other questions. 6. Process RA requests for customers.
7. Complete reconciliation services for clients as needed.
8. Research and/or resolve returns in Return Resolution and Issue Tracking per standard procedures. 9. Complete “paperwork only” returns as needed.
1. High school diploma or GED and 2 years of relevant experience.
2. Previous experience investigating customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Customer service driven.
6. Strong team player.
7. Proficient in WMS software.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.