General Labor and Material Handle position available in Lancaster Pa
Pay Rate: $16.50
Hours: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
Work Day: Monday Through Saturday
General Labor and Material Handle Responsibilities:
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moves materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designed areas.
- Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
- Ensures warehouse is accessible and safe
- Weighs and counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Wears proper safety equipment, and practicing safe work habits.
- Performs other duties as requested by Warehouse Manager.
What does ResourceMFG offer?:
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Career advancement
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits within 30 days
- FREE online classes through Penn Foster
- AND MORE