Questions? 1-877-894-7778

Branch No: 20213-7467
16040 Christensen Road
Suite 101
Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: (206) 397-1827

Available Positions

Stock Picker

Auburn WA

Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR

~CHERRY PICKER POSITION IN AUBURN~ Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM Pay $20.00 per hour with some O.T Operate a Cherry Picker, picking tires for tire store...

~CHERRY PICKER POSITION IN AUBURN~

Monday-Friday

7AM-3:30PM

Pay $20.00 per hour with some O.T

Operate a Cherry Picker, picking tires for tire stores

This is a forklift Cherry Picker- Must like heights

 

#zr

Apply Now More Info

Reach Truck Operator

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift operators (Reach Truck)  for a facility in Tukwila. Monday - Friday|6:00am-2:30pm| $23/hr...

ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift operators (Reach Truck)  for a facility in Tukwila.

Monday - Friday|6:00am-2:30pm| $23/hr - Weekly Pay

Associates will be operating reach truck, slip sheet and sit-down lifts while in a cooler (34 degrees) 70% of the day and the other 30% will be spent loading, unloading, and palletizing. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your position will involve you driving around the warehouse and storage spaces. 

Job Duties:

  • Checking for damage goods
  • Unloading and uploading materials
  • Associates will be working in the cooler ( 34 degrees) 
  • Reporting shortages
  • Transport raw material to production workstations

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Weekly Pay
  • Temp-to-Hire positions

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Forklift Driver M-F 2nd

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 23.50 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking immediate Reach Truck Operators for a facility in Tukwila. Monday – Friday | 2:00pm-11:30pm | $23.50/hr Asso...

ProLogistix is seeking immediate Reach Truck Operators for a facility in Tukwila.

Monday – Friday | 2:00pm-11:30pm | $23.50/hr

Associates will be operating reach truck, slip sheet and sit-down lifts while in a cooler (34 degrees) 70% of the day and the other 30% will be spent loading, unloading, and palletizing. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your position will involve you driving around the warehouse and storage spaces. 

Job Duties:

  • Checking for damage goods
  • Unloading and uploading materials
  • Reporting shortages
  • Transport raw material to production workstations

Ask About Our Referral Bonus Program!

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Weekly Pay
  • Temp-to-Hire positions

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicant

Apply Now More Info

Logistics Customer Service Representative

Kent WA

Base Pay: 20.50 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking a Logistics Customer Service Representative for our distribution center in Kent, WA. This is not a REMOTE POSITION...

ProLogistix is seeking a Logistics Customer Service Representative for our distribution center in Kent, WA.

This is not a REMOTE POSITION.

Monday – Friday| 8:30am-5:00pm | $20.50/hr – Weekly Pay

Logistics CSR Job Duties:

  • Provide customer support
  • Coordinate pickups and/ or deliveries
  • Verify accuracy of WH receipts of received freight
  • Collect all applicable documentation for the import or export, including commercial invoices and packing list
  • Arrange booking in the required mode of transportation
  • Prepare documentation, air waybills, bill of lading, IMO/DGD
  • AES filing for US Exports
  • Provide ISF information to Customs Broker for Ocean imports
  • Enter cost and generate invoices
  • Maintain communication and control in all phases of the shipment
  • Answer customer calls
  • Maintain and file shipment records

Ask about out referral bonus!

Why Wait – APPLY NOW

  • Competitive benefit package
  • Weekly pay
  • Self-schedule interviews

Apply Now More Info

Warehouse Associate

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR

Looking for warehouse associates in Seattle Shift: 7am to 3:30pm Friday through Tuesday or Pay: $19/hr depending on experience Warehouse Worker&nbs...

Looking for warehouse associates in Seattle

Shift: 7am to 3:30pm Friday through Tuesday or

Pay: $19/hr depending on experience

Warehouse Worker Job Description:

Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:

+Position will be responsible for checking in and out trucks, loading and unloading, verifying pc counts and doing visual inspections of freight.

+Must be a self-starter with a great work ethic and good attention to detail.

+Must be willing to work weekends as needed during busy summer season.

+Loading and stacking freights on pallets +Loading and unloading trucks

+Prioritize work-flow for inbound and outbound cargo movements

+Flexibility to work evening / weekend shifts. Must be able to work for prolonged periods exposed to a cold environment. 

Benefits: 

  • TEMP TO HIRE!
  • Weekly Paychecks
  • Health Benefits
  • Free Online Educational Courses/Certifications

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

 

#zr

Apply Now More Info

Material Handler

Kent WA

Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking inbound Material Handlers for a distribution facility in Kent. Tuesday – Saturday | 8:00am-5:00pm | $19/hr &...

ProLogistix is seeking inbound Material Handlers for a distribution facility in Kent.

Tuesday – Saturday | 8:00am-5:00pm | $19/hr – weekly pay

Material Handler Job Duties:

  • Loading and unloading pallets and individual cases to and from trucks as well as collecting empty pallet boards.
  • Pick appropriate cases according to the order, using requirements technology
  • Safely operate electric pallet jack
  • Assist in weekly product inventory
  • Perform general housekeeping and snatiation task
  • Associate must be able to lift 50lbs
  • Pack and wrap picked items to ensure that they remain safe during the transit person.
  • Transport packed and labeled items to delivery pallets and load them onto awaiting delivery trucks.
  • Perform cleaning and maintenance work on assigned warehouse areas, to ensure that they remain tidy, and functional always. 
  • Operating PIT equipment such as electric pallet jack

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Self -Schedule an interview online: www.prologistix.com

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Reach Truck Operator

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR

 ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift (Reach Truck) operators for a facility in Tukwila. Sunday – Thursday|11:00pm-7:30am...

 ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift (Reach Truck) operators for a facility in Tukwila.

Sunday – Thursday|11:00pm-7:30am| $24/hr – Weekly Pay

Associates will be operating reach truck, slip sheet and sit-down lifts while in a cooler (34 degrees) 70% of the day and the other 30% will be spent loading, unloading, and palletizing. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your position will involve you driving around the warehouse and storage spaces. 

Job Duties:

  • Checking for damage goods
  • Unloading and uploading materials
  • Reporting shortages
  • Transport raw material to production workstations

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Weekly Pay
  • Temp-to-Hire positions

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Forklift Driver S,M,T,W 2nd

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift operators (Reach Truck)  for a facility in Tukwila. Sunday – Wednesday| 6:00pm-6:00a...

ProLogistix is seeking immediate forklift operators (Reach Truck)  for a facility in Tukwila.

Sunday – Wednesday| 6:00pm-6:00am| $25/hr – Weekly Pay

Associates will be operating reach truck, slip sheet and sit-down lifts while in a cooler (34 degrees) 70% of the day and the other 30% will be spent loading, unloading, and palletizing. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your position will involve you driving around the warehouse and storage spaces. 

Job Duties:

  • Checking for damage goods
  • Unloading and uploading materials
  • Associates will be working in the cooler ( 34 degrees) 
  • Reporting shortages
  • Transport raw material to production workstations

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Weekly Pay
  • Temp-to-Hire positions

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep.

Auburn WA

Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR

Seeking talented Office Assistants for our client in Kent! The Office Assistant is an entry level position that works in a high performance, custom...

Seeking talented Office Assistants for our client in Kent!

The Office Assistant is an entry level position that works in a high performance, customer-focused team environment and is responsible for several customer-orientated tasks in a warehouse environment:

Tuesday - Saturday | 8:00am-5:00pm | $19/hr. – weekly pay! 

Office Assistant job responsibilities:

  • Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
  • Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors
  • Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding and scanning
  • Provides information by answering questions and request
  • Rescheduling & Canceling orders, replacement requests with clients 
  • Customer Service liaison with our clients, customers, staff and Corporate office 
  • Dispatch 
  • Billing ( internal, not associated with Accounts Payable ) 
  • Scheduling store deliveries
  • Working with our warehouse teams on any needed situation 
  • Multi-tasking is a must
  • Attention to detail
  • Great Customer Service

Basic Qualifications

  • Knowledge in Microsoft Office including EXCEL, Word, and Outlook
  • Customer service experience
  • Dispatch
  • Billing
  • Customer Service De-escalation

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Self -Schedule an interview online: www.prologistix.com

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Forklift Operator (M-F)

Kent WA

Base Pay: 19.60 per HOUR

Seeking dedicated and self-motivated forklift operators (sit down) to join one of the largest leading supply chains in Kent!  M...

Seeking dedicated and self-motivated forklift operators (sit down) to join one of the largest leading supply chains in Kent! 

Monday - Friday|8:00am-4:30pm|$19.60 an hour - Weekly Pay! 

Forklift Operator Expectations:

  • Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products 
  • Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed 
  • Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
  • Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck or other power equipment

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Weekly Pay
  • Temp-to-Hire positions
  • Self -Schedule an interview online: www.Prologistix.com 

ProLogistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

Apply Now More Info

Warehouse Associate

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR

Looking for a Warehouse Associate in Seattle Shift: 8:30am - 5pm Pay: $18 to $19/hr doe Weekly pay!     Job Description: You will be doin...

Looking for a Warehouse Associate in Seattle

Shift: 8:30am - 5pm

Pay: $18 to $19/hr doe

Weekly pay!

 

 

Job Description:

You will be doing basic warehouse duties such as order picking, packaging, receiving and shipping.  You are working with small parts, so hand dexterity is needed. 

 

#zr

Apply Now More Info

Inbound warehouse associate

Kent WA

Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR

ProLogistix is seeking immediate warehouse associates for our inbound freight department in Kent, Wa. Monday - Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm | $20/hr - we...

ProLogistix is seeking immediate warehouse associates for our inbound freight department in Kent, Wa.

Monday - Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm | $20/hr - weekly Pay

Job Duties: Inbound

  • Loading and unloading pallets and individual cases to and from trucks as well as collecting empty pallet boards.
  • Pick appropriate cases according to the order, using requirements technology
  • Safely operate electric pallet jack
  • Assist in weekly product inventory
  • Perform general housekeeping and snatiation task
  • Associate must be able to lift 50lbs
  • Use warehouse navigation system to locate items of choice within identified storage containers
  • Check each picked item for conformity such as batch and item numbers and perform quality checks on them.
  • Pack and wrap picked items to ensure that they remain safe during the transit person.
  • Transport packed and labeled items to delivery pallets and load them onto awaiting delivery trucks.
  • Perform cleaning and maintenance work on assigned warehouse areas, to ensure that they remain tidy, and functional always. 
  • Operating PIT equipment such as electric pallet jack

Why wait, APPLY NOW!

  • We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
  • Self -Schedule an interview online: www.prologistix.com

Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.

 

#zr

 

Apply Now More Info

Inventory 1st Shift

Seattle WA

Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR

Open General Inventory Control/Warehouse associate for a large printing company Location: South Seattle Shift: 7am to 3:30pm Pay: $20/hr Job Descri...

Open General Inventory Control/Warehouse associate for a large printing company

Location: South Seattle

Shift: 7am to 3:30pm

Pay: $20/hr

Job Description:

inventory control

Order picking, loading/unloading and other general warehouse duties

 

#zr

Apply Now More Info

ProLogistix staffing in Tukwila, Washington hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.  ProLogistix places warehouse associates and forklift drivers and operators throughout the area in warehouse and logistics jobs. Search Tukwila and surrounding area warehouse and logistics jobs and find great employment opportunities for temp, temp to hire, and direct hire jobs with one of Tukwila's most established warehouse and logistics staffing agencies.