Branch No: 81101-6160
3402 N. Arlington Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Phone: (317) 837-9520
This position will support the Levlad/Transfer area with the accurate accounting of all computerized functions. Accurate input and management of computerized functions
Primary Position Responsibilities
• Retrieve information and provide reports
• Log orders and report on status updates
• Communicate with all Levlad customer service through phone and e-mail
• Sort orders, put in delivery date sequence, check PO’s and form time line
• Get weights from shipments
• Use World Ship machine – FEDEX
• Ship confirm orders through Oracle
• Key in advanced shipping notices to stores
• E mail transportation department requests for shipment information
• Monitor delivery schedule
• Print bar code labels, resolve issues
• Resolve and report inventory issues
• Work with commercial invoice and with brokers
• Schedule carriers for appointments and with shipment information
• Track shipments
• Research system issues in Oracle
• Provide all drivers BOL and paperwork, signatures
• Monitor listings on expiration dates and discontinued merchandise
• Learn all aspects of the process of Levlad shipping
• Other duties as assigned.
Ability to work with a sense of urgency, accuracy, teamwork and cooperation.
Ability to multi-task
Sit for extended time periods
Lift/push/pull up to 25 pounds, occasionally
*Positions are in a cold storage environment
*Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours
*Will train on 1st shift for the first 3 weeks
*Must have walkie rider experience
*Resumes are required for positions
- Manually load and unload freight.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, order work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
- Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Ensure time is allocated properly to customers.
- Report hazards to shift supervisor.
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
- Comply with OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience and Skills
Apply Now More Info
ProLogistix in Indianapolis, Indiana hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.