Prologistix is looking to hire a Production Mechanic for our client located in Orlando, FL 32811. The ideal candidate will assemble parts and assemblies into frames, straight and lever with quality workmanship, for completion of machines built to client's high standards on the premises. Ability to learn setup and running of machines
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
The ability to assemble parts with knowledge of correct hardware to be used in the assembly of machines. Experienced in the use of hand tools, electric and pneumatic power tools. Ability to read blueprints. Ability to lay out, cut, drill and tap material.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work safely, follow all safety practices.
• Assemble minor units by following a blueprint or as directed.
• File burrs or sharp edges off components.
• Cut and mount guards by using saws, drills and taps.
• Mount minor units and/or electrical boxes or conduit onto frames.
• Make simple tests of completed units to ensure smooth operation on a variety of sub-assemblies.
• Select assembly methods, fit parts to close tolerances, file, scrape, drill, ream, mate, align and adjust parts as necessary for free working and proper operation, using hand and power tools.
• Mount and connect auxiliary, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment, cut and fit pipe or tubing as required.
• Make operating tests and final adjustments.
• Setup and test a variety of equipment, assist customers in machine checkouts.
• Instruct assemblers on the assembly and mounting of sub-assemblies/components on large equipment.
• Promptness, follow work schedule.
• Cleanup of work area and shop as needed or directed.
Pay Rate: 19.00
Term: Temp To Hire
**This position is contingent on a criminal background and drug test**
For Immediate consideration, please apply today and attach your resume!
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.