Stand Up Reach Truck Forklift Operator
- 2nd shift Tuesday-Friday 6pm-4:30am
- $13.00 Hr.
The Reach Truck Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a Reach Truck Forklift for the purposes of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Stand Up Reach truck, forklifts, and end rider
- Pick, pack, and stage orders
- Ensure order accuracy
- Perform replenishment and put away duties
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets company standards.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other proper equipment
FREE online college classes
- Able to independently lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Able to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, on a frequent to continual basis in a warehouse environmen
- Able to work in a noisy warehouse environment
- 1-3 years of prior Reach Truck Forklift experience in a high-volume warehouse
- Applicant must be highly skilled in the operations and knowledge of a Reach Truck and its load capacities
- Able to operate safely and efficiently within a warehouse
- Basic math skills
- Able to work overtime
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English
Able to work while wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for the job (such as steel-toed protective footwear, harness, safety glasses, hard hat, gloves, insulated clothing, etc.)