Responsibilities include preparing for and assisting press crews, operating roll stand by preparing and loading paper, setting up and maintaining RCS as well as setting up and operating slicer control system.
responsible for planning and organizing jobs by reading schedule, job control and layout, ordering paper, monitoring ink supply and assigning responsibilities.
Duties will include webbing up the press after all press breaks, as well as jogging when needed.
- Ability to work as cooperative part of a crew and be an enthusiastic learner.
- Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physically able to lift roll shafts, press rollers and move paper rolls with assistance.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and use a calculator.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend basic English.
- Ability to use a ruler.
- Physically able to lift 35 lbs frequently.
- Ability to work overtime as required based on production demands.