The Production Mechanic Provides guidance to production on the operation of equipment, along with the daily upkeep of that equipment.
• Perform required maintenance on equipment, processes and facilities to maintain maximum operating efficiency
• Complete your issued work projects in a timely manner, must balance these projects with production maintenance duties to be efficient in both
• Assure that plant, facilities and all equipment is locked and shut-off properly daily
• Assure that the Production Dept. and required equipment is started-up properly each day for production
• Organization and housekeeping of maintenance shop and plant maintenance work areas, checking shop daily before leaving for home to assure this is done
• Must know how to obtain pricing, part numbers, and information of assigned equipment
• Must report to the maintenance foreman and other maintenance mechanics on the status of projects and current problem with the facility or production equipment
• Must have knowledge of any changes to production equipment that will need to be done to run different products on the lines throughout the day.
This is a Monday through Friday schedule 7am - 3:30pm with a pay of $18.00 - $25.00 DOE
Packaging maintenance of high-speed production lines, including daily change-overs, equipment repair/rebuilds and preventive maintenance.
At least 5 years in the production maintenance, electrical or pneumatic trades
Experience with air operated equipment and product labeling a plus
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Must be able to work in high places