What are we looking for?
Our Raleigh, NC office is looking for a Personnel Supervisor to join the team! If you love staffing like we do, we are looking for you!!
Who are we?
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
Summary: Recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties include the following.
- Develops and carries out recruiting strategies and processes. Interviews and evaluates the candidate's education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality, and qualifications to work at various client companies.
- Based on the information obtained during the interview process, extend job offers to qualified candidates.
- Orients, dispatches, and manages the field employee workforce, including counseling, disciplining and terminating.
- Fills job orders effectively and timely and follows up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
- Approves/processes modifications to assigned field employees' pay rates.
- Acts as the primary liaison with clients; evaluates skills required for each job assignment and troubleshoots and addresses clients' complaints.
- Evaluates market and client needs and preferences.
- Documents all transactions as required by branch model.
- Generates new business through client service calls.
- Handles workers' compensation claims timely, appropriately, and effectively.
- Participates in after-hours on-call responsibility for branch.
- Demonstrates the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- Other duties as assigned
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics