Now hiring for a Loader/Unloader for a local client.
Compensation: $12.50 Work Schedule – Fri thru Mon 6am to 4:30pm
• Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
• Load and unload freight by hand in a safe and efficient manner.
• Move product to storage areas and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
• ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CELL PHONES
• Closed Toed Shoes with tied shoe strings
• Shirts with sleeves
• Pants must be held up with belt if loose
• No low-cut shirts or leggings
• High School diploma/(GED) or equivalent experience required.
• Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
• Good hand-eye coordination and good motor skills.
• Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours).
• Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral instructions or written direction.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.