Get a 3 Day Weeked EVERY Week!
- Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work in all assigned job functions.
- Load and unload freight by hand in a safe and efficient manner.
- Move product to storage areas and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
- Complete other duties as assigned by warehouse leads or Management staff.
Material handlers work in warehouses to move products. This includes finding materials on shelves, wrapping them, placing them on a delivery truck, or pulling materials off the delivery truck while placing them in the proper shelf spot. Material handlers must be willing and able to successfully lift up to 50 lbs, load/unload all trucks with ease, and duties as they are assigned.
This is a great opportunity to any and all individuals looking for a great career move!
- High School diploma/(GED) or equivalent experience required.
- Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
- Good hand-eye coordination and good motor skills.
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours).
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral instructions or written direction.