Branch No: 67341-7453
8301 Cypress Plaza Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: (904) 425-5360
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
We are now hiring RF Scanner Associates to work on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL! Pay: $13.00 per hour Hours: 7am-3:30pm and 8am-4:30pm Monday-...
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our RF Scanner Associate job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Local tile and stone company looking for a Warehouse Clerk! Pay: $15 per hour Shift: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday Summary Warehouse associat...
Local tile and stone company looking for a Warehouse Clerk!
Pay: $15 per hour
Shift: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Warehouse associates are responsible for all incoming and outgoing products and orders. This position requires you to inspect pallets to ensure the product matches the SKU. Diligent inventory management and reporting are required to ensure accuracy at all times. You are responsible for following proper invoicing and pick-up protocol and are responsible for safely assisting clients with loading their orders.
INTERESTED! Call 904.399.4171 to schedule your interview today!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Billing Manager, the Billing Specialist will work to assure that the assigned day-to-day workflow is proces...
Under the direction of the Billing Manager, the Billing Specialist will work to assure that the assigned day-to-day workflow is processed in a consistent and timely manner. This position will coordinate the billing and payment of freight charges and ensure the timely and accurate processing of all freight/transportation documents. Additional responsibilities include monitoring and updating freight rates as required. This position directly reports to the Billing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform an audit of each shipment to verify customer charges, customer’s rate and dispatcher notes
• Prepare and release customer invoices accurately and within required timeline
• Ensure invoices are properly coded
• Ensure daily minimum billing standards are met
• Work to provide customer satisfaction by learning and understanding customer’s unique requirements in the billing process
• Collaborate with billing department team members
• Accept tenders, provide updated status’s to customers, and finalize in customer TBL system
• Work with Operations to gather billing requirements for new customers
• Develop and maintain excellent customer satisfaction service for both internal and external customers
• Perform other duties as assignedApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Local Jacksonville packaging and paper company looking for Inside Sales Rep Pay: $18 - $21.50 Shift: 1st shift Summary Looking for...
Local Jacksonville packaging and paper company looking for Inside Sales Rep
Pay: $18 - $21.50
Shift: 1st shift
Looking for a motivated and well-spoken Insides Sales Representative. Responsible for developing new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts. Communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. Needs to be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Company and product knowledge to answer any potential customer questions.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Ability to achieve targets as discussed and laid out by the company.
Schedule an interview by calling 904.399.4171Apply Now More Info
Our ProLogistix team in South Jacksonville hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs. We partner with distribution facilities across the city to provide staffing solutions. Apply with us today!