Job Opening: Quality Control
Quality Control (Expired)
Los Indios, TX
Resource MFG is currently searching for an experienced and highly analytical quality inspector to join a new manufacturing facility that just relocated to Brownsville!
As the quality inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of the company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all the products meet quality expectations. The ideal candidate will be shift flexible and available to work 1st, 2nd, overtime and possibly weekends. This position presents opportunity for professional and career growth as well as financial.
• Health Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• Stability and Longevity
• Perform first piece and re-start inspection.
• Perform ongoing and final inspection activities of all products as described in work instructions.
• Identifies approved product with green sticker (with clock number).
• Responsible for identifying non-conforming material with a red tag.
• Assures proper containment measures are implemented.
• Performs dock audits as needed.
• Performs filing duties of quality records.
• Reports any “out of calibration” equipment to Quality Manager.
• Communicates shift change-over details with on-coming shifts.
• Assists with training efforts of production personnel using visual aids and work instructions.
• Performs receiving inspection on purchased components as required.
• Performs other task assigned by Quality Manger.
• Completing a company color test as required.
• High school diploma/GED preferred but not required.
• Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
• Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
• Previous experience using measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.