Schedule:Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Payrate: $14.00 per hour
• Assists in the receiving and shipping of stainless and carbon steel industrial products, including fittings, flanges, pipe, and valves.
• Break down and verify inbound material for stock using EPICOR and the associated barcoding and scanning equipment provided. Work with the team to ensure a safe, timely and accurate receipt to stock.
• Pull and package customer orders timely and accurately, using a stock picker, reach truck, side loader, or forklift.
• Load and unload flatbeds, dry vans, and pick-up trucks using a forklift. Ensures all safety protocols and procedures are followed at all times.
• Performs safe and accurate consolidation of material in the stock racks, reporting any discrepancies or hazards to the immediate supervisor or manager.
• Performs daily cycle counts for both carbon and stainless material, and if applicable ensures any inventory movements are done timely and accurately.
• Assists drivers and customers, both internal and external, in a professional manner at both the Shipping and Receiving Counters.
• Creates PO's if assisting in machine shop
• Engineers, processes, and expedites jobs for cut pipe or machining
• Provides basic quality inspections on material as needed/requested
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must possess ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal English, and an understanding of basic math
• Must have some related warehouse experience in an industrial setting.
• Ability to pass all certification and training requirements on sit-down, order picker and stand-up reach equipment
• Basic computer skills with ability to quickly gain understanding of and proficiency with EPICOR software
• Ability to use RF Scanners
Must possess good verbal communication skills and be a team player.