All candidates need to have the following attributes:
o Seeking stable work and an opportunity for growth.
o A minimum of 6 months to a year picking and packing experience in a warehouse/distribution setting
o Reliable transportation a must.
o Excellent attendance record a must, cannot miss any time in the fits 90 days.
o Ability to stand on feet 8 to 10 plus hours a day, a lot of walking, a lot of movement! Repetitive lifting , average 50 lbs. Bending , stooping, reaching, using small hand tools
The FIRST TWO WEEKS (give or take)-
• Associates will be Adjusting racking, moving the beams on lower levels to make more space
• Stretching out tape in specific area such as making square areas of tape for Bulk Pallet Areas
• Building Picking Pyramids
• Warehouse Set up and General warehouse duties as needed
After the first initial 2 weeks Associates will be moved in to -
• PICK/PACK roles (majority)
- Printing pick tickets form Computer
- taking ticket and RF scanner and “snaking” through isles to pick products
- Placing items on carts
- Moving items to be processed
• Scanner role
-Manifesting , checking level of service (i.e.: is it ground or air)
-Loading product on trucks
Monday - Friday 8am to finish
Temp to hire based on EXCELLENT attendance and performance
$15 an hour
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.