Branch No: 20122
800 Clanton Road
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: (704) 522-9166
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Immediate 1st shift Team Lead opportunity! Do you enjoy helping others develop their skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and...
Immediate 1st shift Team Lead opportunity!
Do you enjoy helping others develop their skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Then you may be perfect for our team leader job.
Our client, located in the University Area, is looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and to lead the kitting/assembly team to greater heights.
We’d love to hear from candidates who have a working lead mentality and proven experience training!
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:15 am-2:15pm
Rate: $13 an hour
Carefully follows written and/or verbal directions. Asks for clarification, if necessary
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to stand and or sit from 8 to 10 hours per day.
• Good manual dexterity. Ability to use hands with notable skill. Good coordination between the various parts of the hands and the eyes.
• Maintain production rates by feeding materials into kits to meet production rates established for the project being produced. Monitor temporary labor and coaching them to keep up with production goals.
• Maintains product condition by inspecting product prior to kitting, carefully handling product, ensuring product protection once packed.
• Maintain product quality by inspecting product inline as delivered from equipment, packing product, oversee and mentor temporary labor on best practices and comply with Quality Control measures put in place.
• Keeps work area neat and orderly by sweeping, emptying trash, organizing work areas, cleaning equipment, stocking supplies.
• Completing all required production documents. Records accurate time records by paper and/or electronically.
• Interacts and communicates with various individuals such as the immediate supervisor, other managers, staff and peers.
• Good Judgment
• Ability to work well with other people.
• Adheres to all established safety and housekeeping standards. Ensures standards are not violated.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Packing, Assembly & Material Handler position in University Area, Charlotte! START TODAY! Work Schedule: ...
Warehouse Packing, Assembly & Material Handler position in University Area, Charlotte! START TODAY!
Work Schedule: 5:15AM to 3PM / 2:15PM to 11PM * Flexible with Starting and Ending times*
Assist with kits, folding, sorting, and stacking printed materials. Feeding paper through equipment, catching finished product, taping boxes and product, carefully handling product at the same time verifying quality and moving product along an assembly line. Bind books, magazines, and advertising publications, eye for detail and good organizational skills, ensuring product protection once packed. Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
#plxjobsApply Now More Info